Thursday, July 15, 2010

Master Of Space And Time.

GUESS WHO CALCULATED THE LAST DAY TO FINISH BY WRONG!

YOU FAIL ME YET AGAIN, GENERAL MATHS.
 Do want.

If anyone's interested what day it should be, it's tomorrow.
Oh wait, I mean today since it's past midnight.

This actually only means that I won't have it on sale at Country Fair. I'm going to order 3~ expedited for $60 - which actually means I might get an extra 2 weeks to work on this.
But I also transferred a shit load of money into my Paypal, so you know what that means!

MINI POSTER TIME.
Same rules as last time, except I'm expecting money this time around - $3-5 dollars depending on how much of a dick I want to be.
10 of 1 print, (presumably, get 8ish people, because I'll probably take 1, that want the same) of 1 artwork I've made in a 17x11 inch cardboard stock mini poster.
I could sell it at Country Fair but I wouldn't expect anything to sell out of my old works because who would buy them.

This is probably an illogical idea because I haven't done anything for ages - alternatively, choose out of these (My opinion, these are the best for 'poster material') and I might consider selling them at Country Fair.
If sold there, I'd probably charge $7. Because I'm a dick like that.

These are all WIP's by the way.

And now you basically know the entire story.
Spoilers.

Yes I realise I dated some of them wrong, that's what happens when you're fucking awesome like me - 
I AM NOT SHACKLED BY THIS THING YOU CALL 'TIME'! 
THERE IS NO ATLANTIS TOO FICTIONAL OR UNDERWATER!

No comments: