Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Shower Power.

I just took a shower, and half way through it started smelling like cookies. And I thought to myself,
"Either it's because I haven't had anything to do with cookies, or I haven't showered for the last 5 days. WHO KNOWS."
I have Head and Shoulders shampoo, because it's the only product I know of that does what it actually claims.
It was some minty flavour, if shampoo had flavours, and it made my scalp minty cool which I found odd because I was brushing my teeth with mint-ness at the same time.


WHAT A STRANGE WORLD WE LIVE IN.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you knew this but:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilia_(song)

It's a good song

Kuoke said...

Are you talking about the single cover? Cause I knew of that.

ughhhhhhhh said...

damn I want my scalp to feel minty cool