Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Light Bulbs.

And now for another segment of:

"Things that don't exist in real life but exist in my head because I want them then some multi billion dollar company will telepathically steal my idea and make millions."


A laser pointer which projected the image of a computer mouse cursor.
Would that not be awesome? For shits and giggles, there should be a button on it which switched it to the 'finger selecting' cursor and possibly the 'loading hourglass'.

Also I just though of stickers which had the 'Like' button from Facebook on them.
Though I hate Facebook, the idea would be to stick them on stuff. Because they're stickers.

Large Googly Eyes.
By large, I mean larger than those pissy small ones for craft and stuff.
If I ever became some sort of vigilante artist like Banksy, instead of spray painting stuff, I'd run around the city at night and stick a pair of eyes onto inanimate objects to make the entire city look like a stupid kids show.

4 comments:

Deevan said...

http://www.wearenation.co.uk/2010/06/the-like-button-stamp/

similar.

Kuoke said...

I'd prefer stickers because stamps are gay and homosexual.

katie. said...

about the googly eyes, how large did you mean? like metres long?

what about several-kilometre-long eyes?
we could lay them out in central australia
and look at them from space?

Kuoke said...

I think we'd scare away the aliens.