Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm a sissy blogger too.

Ok, lets try this daily recount thing. Maybe it'll make me cool and appreciated among society :

4AM.
Woke up after having a dream about being on a space ships cargo hold, with a girl snuggling up against me. I'm guessing my brains subconsciously telling me to either work on my space pirate game, or go watch Star Trek. ...Or get a girlfriend. My brain must be lonely.

5AM.
Realised I didn't actually need to get up because I didn't have any exams.

6AM.
My mum decides to be a dickhead and knocks on my door anyway to wake me up. And yes she knew I didn't have school.

7AM.
I decide to get up and take a piss. Then I thought, "Oh wait, I don't acutally need to get up. I just needed to take a piss.".

8AM.
Sleeping. Tried to recreate that dream again. I'm a sad piece of shit.

9AM.
Mum decides to go get a hair cut at my aunties. Decide it's a good time to wank seeing as how no ones in the house.

10AM.
Still looking for something to wank over. Ychan lacks regular updates. Don't look there.

11AM.
Mum comes home just as I find something decent. Decide to start the download anyway because she mentions she's going to Woolworths later.

12PM.
Decide to go down for lunch and Dr. Phil. Decided to watch the Ellen Show because todays Dr. Phil consisted of whiny fucks who blame others for thier drug addiction. LEARN TO PLAY YOU FUCKING CUNTS.

1PM.
Mum leaves at coincidentally the same time my download finishes. "Rachel Starr - Flexible Positions". She's one of those girls that are only hot from some angles, and completely gross from others.

2PM.
Finished wanking just in the nick of time as mum comes home.

3PM.
Drawing an EPIC picture including a girl in full length stockings, a winter coat, long ass sleeve drapes and lots of wind.

4PM.
Still Drawing.

5PM.
Still Drawing.

6PM.
Dinner. Brother singing aloud to Panic at the Disco.

7PM.
Still Drawing. Buxton talking to me about footy because I have some sort of knowedge in that area. Tells me that he's getting bullied by the other bloggers for being a sissy blogger. FAR OUT BUXTON.

Going to do :

8PM.
Keep drawing.

9PM.
Watch "The Terminal". Tom Hanks is awesome. Especially after Forest Gump.

10PM.
Keep watching.

11PM.
Get back on the computer and keep drawing.

12AM.
Come across a suggestive ad and have an uncontrollable urge to wank again.


And that's my typical day!
Fun fun fun.

===========================

On a side note, Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver? 50% of their production time was probably used on thinking of a new theme.

BA DUM PSSHHH.

Why hypocrits for,
quoc.

No comments: