Thursday, September 30, 2010

Blogs That Aren't Full Blogs #6.

(I'm pretty sure this is 6 or 7)


To be fair, I Googled 'Illiterate', just to be sure.
Ad from here, in case you were thinking otherwise.
He updated like, literally 2 seconds ago to me copy/pasting the link here.

(This was not worth posting about at all, hence posting it in this post, MOVING ON!)
=====================================

Hans Zimmer - Dream Within A Dream (Inception)


=====================================

Posted another song previously, here's another:
Karen Elson - Mouths To Feed.




I keep forgetting if I've posted this before, but this is the original draft for "Raw, Chaotic, Beautiful" before I realised it's the place I used to go fishing with my family.

1 comment:

genvinout said...

The diagnosis is of Webcomicus Hilarius. As in, it's intentional. Word veri: thousands of penises