Sunday, December 20, 2009

5 Days.

Now that I look at it, I should have actually planned something to blog about 5 days consecutively before aptly naming this post '5 Days'.

HEADWAY:
I've 60% complete the 'depressing Christmas image' because I feel there are not enough people crying them to sleep on this lonesome and heart freezing holiday.

Hogfather part 1 and 2 are back to back tonight, so I have something to eat crackers and peanut butter to tonight. The only good part is when Death makes a pun.

FUN FACT #194:
My brother said he did nursing at TAFE to punish himself for getting such a low UAI.
WHUT.

6 comments:

Deevan said...

i had a dream where you and your brother were running a 7/11 and he was trying to sell me his drumkit which had everything but the drums (massive racks of cymbals).
I was playing Pong with him online later that day. I was outside your brothers car, where you and your brother were, funnily enough, and then you ran outside to try to distract me and laughed with your brother everytime he won and yelled at me when I won.
In short, I dreamed that you loved your brother.
Also, he was seducing 13 year old girls.

wolf said...

i actually cry myself to sleep over maths marks.

Kuoke said...

...If you've never seen him, then what did he look like. And he doesnt' have a car BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE A LICENSE.

ALSO, MATHS IS AS IMPORTANT AS COCKS.
So quite.

ishraq said...

I can't tell from Stephen's post whether Quoc's brother actually has a drumkit. I'm curious because he really doesn't sound smart enough to be able to play the drums from what I've heard.

Kuoke said...

IS SOMEONE UPPING THEMSELVES?

I THINK THEY ARE.

genvinout said...

YEEEOOOWWW!!