Thursday, December 24, 2009

Walls.

Do you know what WALLS are? I'm talking about walls inside the actually purposeful 4 walls that construct your house. Why are there walls INSIDE WALLS? I don't understand.

If I ever get the money to customise a house, I'd make it wall less, save for the bathroom/laundry area. Why? Because Walls are literally things DESIGNED to GET IN YOUR WAY, thus hindering your process through life. Comparable to that of the quick shoelace tying method employed by Genvin and Co., I would uttermost assume that if most houses and institutions didn't have a copious amount of walls, we would save ALOT OF TIME NOT HAVING TO REROUTE OUR PASSAGE FROM POINT A TO B.

What is this separation of 'rooms'? Do we REALLY need to delegate this area of space for THIS activity and another for THIS activity? I would understand the kitchen or bathroom, but when in hells lifetime has anyone really abided to the architectural integrity of there being a room to RUMPUS or STUDY or LOUNGE?

I DON'T NEED NO WALLS, AND NEITHER DO YOU, Because Walls are literally things DESIGNED to GET IN YOUR WAY, AND I HATE THINGS GETTING IN MY WAY.

Life motto:
I'll stay out of your way if you stay out of mine.


EDIT : EXCEPT FOR PRIVATE QUARTERS SUCH AS PERSONAL ROOMS.

On another topic, have you ever tried tearing about 5 folds of toilet paper as SLOW as you can? It proves quite satisfactory. Or to me at least. Maybe I should put some actually reading material in my toilet rooms.

4 comments:

Deevan said...

I dunno, privacy?

Kuoke said...

I MEAN IT WHEN I SAID I FORGOT TO PUT THAT IN. EDIT, AWAY!

But other than personal rooms, why.

genvinout said...

i dont get the folding thing, make a vid

genvinout said...

ALSO, FUCK YEAH, I DON'T NEED A DESIGNATED LOUNGING AREA, I CAN LOUNGE WHEREVER I SEE FIT