Saturday, January 1, 2011

Post Nautical.

Actually yeah fuck it, I'll probably just the Tumblr I made to reserve the name a month ago.

(Decision made because BB decide to follow after I explicitly said I'm never going to update it ever.)

Distribution:
Rage and shit will stay here.
Art and shit will go there.

I'll probably just fold because despite my self proclaimed will power and post shit everywhere, I haven't managed to do anything I've set out to do for the last couple of months. Maybe my resolution should be to fail at something. THEN OH SHIT PARADOX.

2 comments:

Strabo said...

It was a spur of the moment sort of decision, really. It's not like I follow anyone at all.

You'd be better off with your own domain name, I think. Just thinking from the perspective of a graphic novel publisher, I would be more likely to give money to a domain name rather than to a tumblr account.

Kuoke said...

Too late. Already pimped out the backer.