Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm so in it.

(Wrote this a couple of days ago, postponed because of Bxtn's blagging schedule.)

Ten things I wish I could say to ten different people (but don't say their names)

10. Fuck off, I'm busy.
9. I'd comment on your blag more, but they'd always be pointing out all the sexual innuendoes you make, and because you said we have too much cock on this page, I think you'd be offended. ...
8. FAROUT BXTN, STAND UP FOR YOURSELF.
7. You're a dick.
6. Fuck you.
5.
4.
3. I can't think of anyone else I'd want to say something I haven't already.
2.
1.

Nine things about myself
9.
8.
7.
6.
5. My life is not this interesting.
4.
3.
2.
1.

Eight ways to win my heart
8.
7.
6.
5.
4. MY HEART IS FILLED WITH NOTHING BUT DUST AND SAND.
3.
2.
1.

Seven things that cross my mind a lot
7. Regret.
6. Regret.
5. Regret.
4. Regret.
3. "GOD DAMMIT QUOC WHAT ARE YOU DOING."
2. Regret.
1. "I wonder what a lesbian threeway between [x], [y] and [z] would look like..."

Six things I do before I sleep
6. Computer..
5. Eat.
4. Letterman.
3. Try to sleep.
2. Try to sleep.
1. Try to sleep.

Five people who mean a lot
5.
4.
3. I acknowledge humans as beings that deserve respect. [/sarcasm]

2.
1.

Four things you're wearing right now
4.
3. Better yet, why don't you tell me what you're wearing, baby.
2. Reeooowrr.
1.

Three songs that you listen to often
3. Session - Linkin Park. HANDS DOWN, BEST SONG EVER.
2. Perfect Day - Mariam Stockley. The theme from Beatrix Potter and the Tales of Peter Rabbit.
1. Kiss from a Rose - Seal. It was the theme for Batman Forever. C'mon, Arnie as Frieze and Jim Carrey as Riddler. How could that NOT be a good movie.

Two things you want to do before you die
2. Destroy a major company, most preferably Disney.
1. Create something that will be regularly viewed by the masses long after my death.

One confession
1. I shouldn't be doing these quiz-mabobs. 'Black-bob' is the best alliteration ever.

5 comments:

Deevan said...

Sorry Quoc, I'll just Google myself a new wallpaper then

Kuoke said...

What? I don't even know your near years resolution.

#JENNZOR said...

COMMENT MOAR.

I make these sexual inneundoes on purpose.

.

wolf said...

New album by linkin park relatively soon.

Kuoke said...

They should get back to their rap/rock shit. Nonetheless, I will google this shit out.