Thursday, June 11, 2009

LOL, TITS.

Hey kids!, thanks for tuning back in to 'Beat it out' for another session of *cue suspense strings...* AWESOME!
...And now for the keyword for todays episode - remember, everytime you hear this word on todays show, LAUGH! - Our keyword is always funny, and on topic. Anyway, the keyword is ...
OPINIONS.

And also, our theme for today is...
BLAGS
(Or Live Journal if you wanna be an anti-conformist)

Have you ever wanted to tell everyone on the whole wide interwebs how incredibly annoyed and ticked off you are? WELLITY WELLITY WELL, now with this new found contraptions, aptly named 'blags', YOU CAN!, and we're going to tell you how!
Remember kids, you might want to ask your parents for some help with this part of the show...

Okay, here's the steps - easy as ABC, 123!.

1. Find something you hate!
2. Set up your blag!
3. START RANTING!.

It's THAT easy!
But beware, because there are some mistakes some people may make. Don't worry, we'll tell you how to avoid these pot holes! :

1. DON'T BLAG ABOUT OTHERS PHYSIQUES, NAMELY, THEIR TITS, I MEAN, WHAT? MENTIONING THE WORD 'PERFECT' 20 TIMES BEFORE NAMING SOMEONES SPECIFIC NAME AND NAMING AND SHAMING THEM FOR IT, WOW.
2. BLAME SOMETHING ELSE FOR A BLAG CONTAINING 'YOUR' OPINION --

HAHAHAHAHAH, C'MON KIDS, LAUGH WITH ME.

(cont') -- , PUTTING A PERSONAL OPINION ON A PUBLIC FORUM, ESPECIALLY AN ILLOGICALLY BASED ONE, IS JUST PUTTING YOURSELF INTO A BIGGER HOLE THAN CHINA.
3. DON'T JUST ASSUME THAT ALL GUYS LIKE TITS, FUCKS SAKE, YOU JUST CATERISED YOURSELF INTO A 'GENERIC BITCH' OUTFIT JUST BY SAYING THAT. I MEAN, I DONT' CARE ABOUT TITS, I'M MORE OF A LEGS AND ASS MAN MYSELF, BUT THAT'S JUST ME.

And that's how you avoid being a douche!

Thanks for watching kids!, Remember, STAY AAWWWWWESOME.

5 comments:

#JENNZOR said...

Why am I getting this feeling that I know who you're referring to...

All I can really say is, prepare your flame shield.

OR NOT.

Kuoke said...

Maybe because you're a precog.

And why oh why would I prepare my flame shield? As if I'm actually insulting anyone - it's more of a giant facepalm.
Also, I think I'd need to use my Water Shield because possibly mobs might include beach dwellers. Luckily, my slotted tower shield is fitted with a Marina card, thus enabling me 15% resist against water attacks. Not only that, but my farming of Creamies has stock piled for me a large quantity of Lvl 3 Lightning Bolt scrolls, and everyone knows that Lightning is 2x effective against water types!

See, I got this all planned out.

Kuoke said...

+ How could you not know, I linked my reference material blatantly in the blog...

Unknown said...

Yes... 'Cause I get it.. o_O;

#JENNZOR said...

Alright, water shield then.
Nothing made much sense to me after the words 'Marina card'.

Sorry!