Tuesday, June 9, 2009

So close, yet so far away.

Tablet arrived today. Well, it was in the vicinity of the land my family owns. And then it left before I could bid it farewell. Just like Romeo And Juliet... In a sad, and disturbingly techno-fetish way.
-----

So my Medium 6x9 Intuos4 with 2048 pressure levels actually came today, and I was expecting my brother to accept the delivery, but he, for some reason, decided to spontaneously go for an aimless wander [a walk] for absolutely no reason whatsoever - exactly at the time when it was delivered.
HERE'S PROOF. I DIDN'T GET SCAMMED STEPHEN.

I don't actually know whether I had to blur it or not, lehs, oh well.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

why couldn't you just buy a tablet personally though? i bought both my tablets in person =S

Kuoke said...

For one, I hate going outside, and two, student discount + legitimacy. I don't want to go to some dodgy shop in Cabramatta and have them sell me the tablet without it's OEM software...

Unknown said...

I never said go Cabra O_O; Like hell I'd buy something like tablets from Cabra.

Like, JB Hi-Fi, Harvey Norman and stores like those, like those electronic stores ><

Kuoke said...

The ones anywhere REMOTELY near where I would possibly go for a Wacom tablet don't even supply Intuos4's yet. Hell, in Australia, only about 4 shops actually supply them, all of which are located in places like Surry Hills, Alexandria, Ryde...

Kuoke said...

* And on top of everything, I trust the internet more than real life. Because everything on the internet is free, and if it's not, someone, somewhere will hack it.

Buxton said...

i had one of those forms as well, i dont answer doors and apparently one day it was for my Michael Hussey signed cricket bat.

Quyen said...

Q Nguyen is also, sorta... my name.