I did it again - the second quest after you beat the game first time round which is supposed to be harder when they replace goombas with the those fireball resistant shell fellows.
What did I do last night? I'm sure everyone cares:
- Discovered that there's actually lemonade flavour in the 30 pack of home brand icy poles when I thought it was just raspberry, orange and lime. My general maths skills told me that if I had already consumed 10 and all of them were the latter 3 flavours, the chances of a fourth was highly unlikely. That, and 4 doesn't go into 30 properly, so there'd be an uneven number of flavour per icy pole.
- Found HTH2 demo files. Comes under the lines of what I think I was discussing with Stephen about how it would be funny and sad to do something whilst the informal was being undertaken by others. It's funny that I mention this because I'm going to warn you not to Google that name, but then you're going to anyway and you will see what cannot be unseen.
- Was going to draw Sydney's cityscape with the water vs the sewer system, but then then I thought to myself "Boy, wouldn't it be awkward if people interpreted this as me wanting to be at the informal" to which I closed Photoshop.
- Re-opened Photoshop and didn't draw anything for about 4 hours.
- Stumbled upon misc. sites with steam punk fashion + stuff. I don't' care what you say, it looks fucking awesome when done right.
- Found out my spirit animals were (according to reliable online quizzes): Spider, Snake, Spider ... and a Squirrel for some reason. The first three go into being "Secluded, mysterious/misunderstood and artistic". HOORAY.
- Missed Family Guy but turned on the TV 15 minutes late to discover they extended the news for the Sumatra/Samoa disaster. Then I wanted American Dad and Just Shoot Me.
- HAD A GOOD NIGHTS REST.