Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm concerned about the HSC.

The title is sarcastic.

Contemplated style:
ONE. TWO.

Final style:

Trippy no?
By the way, god's supposed to be somewhere on that sword.
Refer to prior post.


Muir pointed my into this direction:
James Jean.
Baroque.
Caravaggio.


PROBLEM:
Been looking for a printer for 2-3 weeks straight. Even emailed that company a second time asking them why they didn't reply. I felt like a reluctantly needy fuck posting that - BUT THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A BUSINESS DOESN'T REPLY WITHIN A WEEK.

SOLVED:
Vincent just happens to have a huge printer in his house. Didn't tell me until today. GOD FUCK.


That is all.

4 comments:

genvinout said...

wait, what kind of printer does vincent have?

Kuoke said...

Um. Google images "Large Printer".

I'm guessing one of those.

I thought you would've known his dad works in in a photo shop thing? I actually knew before, but I forgot seeing as how he told me like, literally years ago.

Bob said...

why did she point you at those artist when they are nowhere near your 'style'.

Also i think the TV MAN's lower body looks weird, and also the sword handle/hilt/gold thing. Rest is fine though.

Good Job QUARK

Deevan said...

sweet, time for a wallpaper change