Thursday, October 21, 2010

Baggage Dog.

Hey kids, I just woke up from a 3 hour long/short sleep and everything actually looks blurry because I can't focus for shit. Oh also, I have General Maths today. FOR THREE HOURS, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT SHIT.

I'm online cause I'm getting bored, and I'll be downloading Torchlight which apparently is just like a miniature Diablo made by ex-Blizzard employees.

This inability to focus is actually getting really annoying. I can't tell if whether it's actually just because I'm tired, or whether it's because I've been using my eyes beyond fuck since graduation.

*10 minutes and a purchase of Torchlight later, focus seems to be returning.

Additionally, I'll probably get Psychonauts (because I heard it's all the rage of 10 years ago) after I get my gamepad which might actually let me finish MGS and Jet Set Radio.

Btw, I'm stuck at the part with Psycho Mantis, because something something, emulator fucks it up.

No comments: