Previous one is debunked. Probably because it was going nowhere. Or I never updated it. EITHER WAY!
Also changed the name to something slightly more original.
For those unfamiliar with the last epic adventure:
- Someone starts by giving a quick description of the main character (and possibly their possessions) and the general plot beginnings.
- I draw said descriptions in a really poor MS Paint style fashion.
- From step 2, someone suggest and describes an action for the main character to take.
- I draw that action.
- Story progresses.
- Repeat 3-5.
- No mandatory stats or 'class' like before, unless you want the character to have stats and a class - that's up to you.
- Feel free to start this off as random as you want, THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!
- As opposed to last times 'first come first served' thing, I'll be choosing the path which has the most potential to keep things interesting.
- Also, no HUD, because that was stupid. If you want to 'look at inventory', you're either going to have to keep a mental record, simply go through the previous pages to see what happened, or say 'character looks at inventory'.
- ALSO ALSO, I want more than just the regular people that comment to contribute to this. I'm pretty sure there are people that lurk this blog hard.