Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ember.

Short version: Torchlight is pretty much exactly the same game as Diablo 2 - even down to the music. Summary of gameplay:

"Ooh, a dungeon -- OH SHIT MONSTERS EVERYWHERE, SPAM RIGHT CLICK (main spell), OH SHIT LIGHTS EVERYWHERE CAN'T TELL WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING, KEEP SPAMMING RIGHT CLICK JUST IN CASE.
*Quest objective completed!*
*Level up!*
*Fame level up!*
*Quest objective completed!*
*Quest objective completed!*

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED.

HERE YOU GO CAT, TAKE ALL OF MY ITEMS, HEAD TO TOWN AND RETURN TO ME WITH THE PROFITS."
  Dick Lord on Hard.
You can tell I'm being serious about this game.
I'm an alchemist (equivalent to a Necromancer/Warlock/Mage) and I'm dual wielding pistols, BECAUSE DUALIES ARE FUCKING AWESOME.
*****

Also, if I can be bothered, and get over this headache, I'll do another time-lapse thing for I'm thinking...
"(I'M A DREAMER IN THE CLOUDS,) THROWING LIGHTNING WITH ZEUS."
And this time with possibly some actual decent quality shit as opposed to that 320 crap last time.

No comments: