Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ghast.

Haven't been blogging because I've been prepping for the HSC. LOL JK I'VE BEEN WASTING MY LIFE AWAY.
(I really fucking hate those FB groups.)

I'm tempted to not even go to the exams, purely because, well quite frankly my dears: Why the fuck do I even need to go if I don't need to suck cock-- I mean, an ATAR.

It would also save me the trouble of actually getting the exam timetable, because I don't even know when they're on. I think Biz is on Thurs, then English on Friday, then maths some time after that - then the day dicks rain from the sky when I have Art and Snr Science on the last day.

But yeah, in short, ATAR can suck my cock. I'm thinking about doing a creative writing on how shit the English staff at HAHS, like full subtle with their full names and shit.

At times I actually think "Hey, don't you think you should go to Uni because you have to abide by some of the humans shitty laws and ethics to actually survive in the modern world AKA the piece of shit that humans ruined for everyone?".

But then I realise:
"HEY, I'M FUCKED EITHER WAY -- UNIVERSITY WOULD JUST MAKE ME WASTE ANOTHER COUPLE OF YEARS OF MY LIFE."

Also, Minecraft gets an Halloween update on the 31st of Oct. Quite possibly the only thing I'm looking forward to at this moment that I can think of. Maybe sucking on a huge black dick, but that can wait until later.

CIAO.

No comments: