Monday, March 16, 2009

Bitch, please.

WOMEN?
You might say ... As Bxtn ASSUMES - "Quoc, you're horrible with women!".
What may lie beneath, though coveted by a bleak, and supposedly distant coat of whit wrecked paint, dashed with a emphatic slash of red, here and there - revealing its 'lack of design' being to anyone but himself, and the voices which guide him through where'as couldn't be complete without one another.

Wow, Whit and Emphatic are actually correct to the context. I had to Google them afterwards to make sure.

I would write more, but Madness Aggrevation came out today, and I'm about to watch it right now. Just let me get my dick hard first.

Lots of cum,
quoc.

2 comments:

Deevan said...

Why the hell are you doing standard?

Kuoke said...

BECAUSE THE TICK ON MY SELECTION PAPER SAID I COULD.