Friday, March 26, 2010

Cleaning Products.


My personal opinion on Bleach:
If they had kept it at 1 season, everything would have been fine - but that Aizen faggot was all:
"Lol, brb. Spend the next 10 seasons trying to find me, fuckwads."

To which Ichigo was like
"What the fuck? I had to fight a series of numerically ordered Generals ending with a old man with a ripped physique only to reach a 'to be concluded'?
I'd be fine with that, as long as you introduce enemies that have supposedly been around for aaages, but one, you forgot to mention, and two, decide to emerge in ascending order according to their power levels.

...Also my sword has to get bigger every season."


Also,
Daft Punk's Electroma @ 10:30pm on ABC2.
Incase anyone's interested.

4 comments:

Buxton said...

but scrubs is on at that time.

Deevan said...

What, 15 MINS AGO?

Kuoke said...

Worst. Film. Ever.

Not worst, but down there somewhere.

Deevan said...

I saw 3 mins and decided it would be shitty arthouse shit