Tuesday, March 2, 2010

HOODIES, CASH MONEY.

Got the quote from the guy, and this is how it is:

HOODIES
       If we order...                    It will cost...
25-50 $60
50-75 $45
100 $35
He didn't say whether the last one was 75-100, hence why I didn't write it, though I assume it's what he meant.
I doubt we'll get anywhere near 100, but it's there just for show.

Also I was right about the shirts - if we ordered 50 of either ProPat or ShoveIt shirts, it would cost $15 to buy.

I was thinking about doing something soon, but the half yearlies might make everyone stupid or something, so I dunno, resume in Term 2? Or we can just go straight through it.

Edit
ProPat / ShoveIt shirts:

Basically, yeah.Colour of shirts probably decide later - price is the same, but I dunno if we can buy multiple colours in one order, but I'm pretty sure there would be nothing stopping it.
I might redraw the ShoveIt shirt. It looks a bit dated cause of the hatching lines + they wouldn't work well transferred to vector.

4 comments:

genvinout said...

shirts idea sounds sweet if they'd be going for fifteen, but how much would it cost to make them? i'd wear that shit everywhere

Kuoke said...

$664.60 to produce 50, hence, $12.892/person.

Strabo said...

So $15-20 dollars just in case of shortfall. Because selling 10 shirts and having a $440 bill is a bitch, lemme tell ya.

Quyen said...

I'd buy a shirt for sure!