Thursday, March 18, 2010

Strength And Honour.

I still think this is a good idea and I would totally wear it to the formal.
Or alternatively, I could just one of those hoodies with the monk length cowls.

Obscure news that I'm probably the only one interested in:

The creator of Newgrounds + some associates created the team The Behemoth a while back, producing the games Alien Hominid and Castle Crashers. They're a small, independent developer which currently only makes games for the Xbox Live marketplace.

So of course, who do you pit against this up and coming, barely off the ground production company?
OF COURSE, YOU PIT THEM AGAINST BLIZZARD (Warcraft, Diablo, Starcraft fame incase you've been living under a colossal cock for the last 20 years.)

The current standings:
I actually think they're doing pretty good, considering.

2 comments:

ughhhhhhhh said...

Blizzard! Only because I've never heard of Behemoth in my life

Kuoke said...

BUT THE UNDERDOGS.