Sunday, March 7, 2010

Impulse shopping

So after physics and chem tutor I went to Bankstown library to catch up on some physics. After awhile I got bored so I decided to Centro Bankstown. So I walked around the place for about an hour then out of impulse went to cotton on and bought 40 bucks worth of a tshirt and a long sleeve shirt. Since I was feeling impulsive and had the adrenaline running I decided to change into my new clothes just to be mad.

After wearing it I felt guilty and wasted 40 bucks even though the shirts were reallllyyyy mad. So to make up for it I didn't buy a train ticket to canley vale and walked past the open gates.


Oh I was also about to buy some mice as pets and hide it under my bed, but leh.

OH SHIT I DID TWO BLOGS IN ONE DAY.

3 comments:

Kuoke said...

I might ACTUALLY have to change the header back.

And keeping mice under the bed? You might as well just say your house is infested with mice.

Kuoke said...

Ryan Shelton?

ishraq said...

No, I just made the word up.