Friday, December 31, 2010

Play How You Wanna Play.

Filler post.

I need something to fill 5 god damn post.

2 will probably have something to do with the New Years image I'm going to try and rush in one day - despite my usual tendencies to paint a certain amount, stand up, walk back a few steps and stare at it for hours on end (meaning it usually takes a solid while to finish) - or alternatively, bitching about how I couldn't do it.

If Buxton actually posts his vlog then that's 1 left - possibly a wildcard should I feel like making some post which will probably read like so : "Hahaha, New Years can eat my dick.".

Fo real.

Content.
So I don't know why, but for some reason as a child I never questioned how incredibly large Tsunomon's horn is.
I MEAN, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT??
RIGHT?

ACEYALONE WITH RJD2 ON THE BEATS:

No comments: