Sunday, May 30, 2010

10 Gallons.

I'm trying to go around commenting on peoples artworks on DA to make my presence known and stuff, but when I look, it's either:
  1. Photography - I don't comment on them because what are you supposed to say.
  2. Photoshopped - No.
  3. Heavily photoshopped photography - There was this good one where they made the sky a rainbow, but effort = none. So no comment for you.
  4. Anime - Less.
  5. Really good - What are you supposed to say, other than suck their dick.
  6. Really fucking bad - Like, I'd want to yell at them and tell them how bad they are, but that would defeat the purpose.
So in about 40 minuets I've made one comment.

2 comments:

ughhhhhhhh said...

is there a forum?

Kuoke said...

Yeah but the general forums are flooded with either twats, or topics that should have reached conclusions 5 years ago.
I commented a couple of times in the art forum, but yeah.

Also, the chat is full of - Just. Yeah.