Wednesday, February 10, 2010

M'Lord.

Hey remember that time when I was full fucked up in the head because for some reason or other everything seeems to idle at the same time and then bombard me at the same time as it seems there is some sort of cosmic disposition against me - or at least, that's what I've come to conclude - and because of that I ended up only being able to draw dark shit because it's so fucking theropuedically awesome?
You don't because I didn't put my images up at that time.

There was also that time when I came back to it because other cosmic forces decided to bend me over and shove a fire hydrant up my arse.
But that didn't work out because I AM A FAILURE EVEN AT FAILING.

Well currently everything is fucked up to the point I may or may not think that there is a giant black penis lodged in the cracks of my brain that is being eaten by even bigger rats who also have their dicks lodged in my brain.

All in all, guess whos' back mother fuckers.

No comments: