Monday, February 22, 2010

Mystery and Intrigue.

Here is the most interesting thing I can think of that I did on the weekend.

I reformatted. And because I decided to be adventurous [this is as adventurous as I get], I downloaded Opera instead of Firefox because apparently it's better.

In short: the only good thing about it is that it has a Turbo mode which compresses pages to make them load faster. I uninstalled it 7 minutes later because the bookmarks drop down panel had its sponsors. Like, you couldn't even remove them from the main drop down - so as opposed to actually having your bookmarks ON THE ACTUAL BOOKMARK DROP DOWN PANEL, they in Bookmarks > Bookmarks.

Your designers sure are smart people, Opera.

Additionally I also ate 2 chicken sandwiches and also half a chicken, washing it down with 2 month old LA Ice, and an actual can of coke.

No comments: