Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Surrender.


GOD DAMMIT IT HAS BEEN A HORRIBLE FORTNIGHT.

Accidentally reset my watch. And incase you don't think that's of any significance, TIME IS QUITE POSSIBLY THE THING I VALUE MOST, ASIDE FROM DICKS AND PENISES.

I actually reset it by leaning on it despite you having to press all 4 buttons on all 4 sides at the same time for it do so, which I thought was some sort of literal cosmic dick in the face. Then I was like "What the fuck is the time?", so I grabbed my old watch and it read 3:17, and I was like "Aight, Cool".
TURNS OUT THAT BECAUSE I DIDN'T USE THAT WATCH FOR A SOLID WHILE, IT WAS STILL IN/OUT OF DAY LIGHTS SAVINGS TIME.
GOOOOODFD FUCCCCK,.

Side note, I drew "Dad" from "Dad n Me" from Newgrounds for that art contest I entered before with "Defending the flag".

No comments: