Friday, January 1, 2010

Distaste and Mistrust.

#1. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Me. "NOTHING"

#2. "HE'S PROBABLY PLAYING GAMES."

#1+2. *SNIGGER LIKE A BUNCH OF FAGGOTS*.

Hey fuckwads, not to be a pretentious CUNT, but I honestly believe my life to be more righteous and just-worthy than both of yours combined. Despite yours being about 30 years old than I, you married into this family, and thus I judge your decision AS FOOLISH. Your presumptuous pondering of my actions clearly indicate that you completely ignore the fact that I really fucking hate your faces.

How about I make ASSUMPTIONS about your lives?
#1. You're quite possibly the biggest bitch I've ever seen. More so than 50 Michael Cera's COMBINED. You're a scrawny piece of shit that I could, and potentially anything with an arm could take out in less than a punch - that's right, all we'd have to do is fake a swing and your balls will have shrunk so hard that you would have died due to sheer BEING-A-CUNT-NESS.
You deny it but everyone knows that your wife dominates the family and you're just some sort of crutch in her wake of being. You have job that you actually know nothing about and when I was forced to ask you about it, you knew less THAN I DID ABOUT IT. WHAT ARE YOU, SOME SORT OF JOB-FAKER-GUY? Are you as cunt-ry as those Japs that pretend they have a job for the sake of 'pride'? Oh wait, you don't have any because it all leaked out when your wife rammed a 20" strap on up your ARSE.

#2. I'M EXHAUSTED FROM WRITING NUMBER 1, SO JUST KNOW THAT YOU'RE JUST AS MUCH OF A CUNT AS HE IS.


"BUT QUOC, WHY WHINE ABOUT IT ON YOUR BLOG AS OPPOSED TO TELLING THESE THINGS TO THEIR FACES?"

After the detailed scene I depicted at the start of this blog, I kept eye contact with my monitor and said:

"WHY DON'T YOU TWO BE FUCKING BETTER FAGGOT PARENTS YOU FUCKING SHIT CUNT PARENTS?"

Oh yeah, I went there BECAUSE I'M ONE ANGRY MOTHER FUCKER APPARENTLY.

3 comments:

Deevan said...

Would you tell me who #1 and #2 are in relation to you?

Kuoke said...

Uncles. ...I actually forgot to put that in, but I thought you'd guess from 30 years plus.

ishraq said...

my hewo