Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Navi.

Hey, Listen.

Edit: Sidenote.
Itunes is the worst media player I know of.
If you want a music player, get Windows Media Player.
If you want something for your iPod, get Winamp and the iPod plugin.
I don't understand how Itunes can even be 80mb+ when most media players are under 15. Do they just stack extra shit on regarding the online media library? I'm just saying to those people who actually download iTunes for playing music and not actually using the other features of it to LEARN TO COMPUTER.
WMP pretty much loads instantly, and coupled with klite codec plugins, you're pretty much good to go in regards to playing any media file.
Winamp takes longer to load but it's a good op for an iPod program seeing as how it also actually comes with online media functionality, meaning it's pretty much also iTunes, but without the corporate seize on your computer space. The initial download also comes with 5 current songs, skins, and trippy visualisations.

I write this in order to counter that whatever faggot made the Facebook group "Facebook-Itunes-MSN = a perfect combo."

3 comments:

genvinout said...

SERIOUSLY, WHAT A COINCIDENCE, I was gonna comment on your next post asking, "Quoc, what media player do you use for music?"
Question now answered. I downloaded iTunes because I wanted to download Quicktime (which is also horrible) so I could play phone media. THERE IS NO WAY I COULD HAVE POSSIBLY JUST DOWNLOADED IT BY ITSELF.
word verification is almost related to the topic, its 'coduc'

genvinout said...

ALSO: I GOT THIS FROM STEPHEN. IF YOURE USING WINAMP AND USING A BENTO SKIN, GO

OPTIONS > PREFERENCES > MODERN SKINS AND DOUBLE CLICK THE BIG BENTO PICTURE.

Kuoke said...

LEVEL 10 IS FUCKING EVIL.