Friday, April 30, 2010

Adroid Messiah.

I'm ordering a print sample from this comic book printer place and they also happen to offer 11" x 17" mini-posters for $15 for 10 (min order) which I think is actually pretty cheap.
So I was thinking if you lot want to pick any one artwork that I've done (or anyone else for that matter, provided it isn't full copyright or some shit), I can get 10 printed to save on shipping cost and give them to you guys for shits and giggles.


Next shipping day is May 10th, so you could choose any old one, or you might be able to wait until I finish either Genvins/Stephens "Raw Chaotic Beautiful" or alternatively, the Katie's furry commission. [If I manage to get them finished in 10 days.

Order received.

2 comments:

genvinout said...

.. DUNNO IF THAT MEANS ITS TOO LATE BUT IM KEEN

Kuoke said...

You are. A bit.
I could order another batch of 10, but that would be 15$US more dollars.

If you can pay for it, I'll do it, cause the first 15, I can shout but yeah, I'm just a stingy Asian.