Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Your day, in great detail

Let's see:

At 12 am I was in bed watching How I Met Your Mother until about 1:30 to which I fell asleep.
I woke up at 11:50 am.
From then til 1:30pm I was checking Facebook and cricket scores from last night and the usual surfing the internet.
At 1:30 pm my dad picked me up to drive me to eat to which we drove by a bushfire *gasp* OMG WE'RE GONNA DIE AND OUR HOUSE IS GONNA BURN DOWN. But then I realised there was a river between the fire and my house.
2:30pm - this is when i was bothered to get to KFC and had an Allstars box for the second day in a row.
4:00pm-6:00pm- Tutor
The rest of the day I'm planning to watch tv or sleep or study.

2 comments:

Kuoke said...

This is actually pretty poor detail.

Buxton said...

yeah. i was gonna right 'NOT in detail'.