Thursday, April 15, 2010

My week, NOT in detail

Thursday: - Watched kick-ass
- L4D2- well half a game
- Tutor from 2-4pm
Friday: - Pretty much did nothing but some tutor hw
- Then ran on the treadmill
- Had some dicks up my ass
Saturday: - Tutor from 9am-12noon
- Tutor from 1:15-2:45pm
- Dead for the rest of the day
Sunday: - Tutor from 9:30-11:45am
- Saw an iPad for the first time. EVAR. And pondered about getting one.
- Went through the usual holiday night routine
Monday: - Woke up at 1:30pm I think.
- Ran on the treadmill again
- Dicks rammed up my ass again
Tuesday: - Downloaded HIMYM
- Crammed homework then had tutor from 4-6pm
- Had KFC, which was a first in a long time. ie 2 weeks
Wednesday: - Tutor from 4-6pm
- Shoddybattled against Dannis and Jana but only won when I had mewtwo.
- Had my second Allstars box in 2 days.
Thursday: - Its 2:04am right now.

3 comments:

ishraq said...

"92. I don't like dicks going up my ass. I'm just saying."
"Friday: - Had some dicks up my ass"

???

dannwas said...

Lol.

I love all stars boxes, really good value, cept 10 bucks is still a bit pricey

Buxton said...

Just because I had it up my ass doesn't mean I liked it.